Corporate booklet ►
The core businesses of V.F. Tanker shipping company cover bulk cargoes transportation by the Russian inland waterways, river-sea traffic and international sea routes, inter alia:
- petroleum products: heavy fuel oil, vacuum gasoil (VGO), diesel fuel, naphtha, base oils, crude oil, gasoline, kerosene, bitumen mix, etc.;
- edible oils: sunflower oil, rapeseed oil, palm oil, etc.; biodiesel/biofuel and fatty acid methyl ester.
Due to the optimum quantity and structure of the available fleet, we are able to offer to our partners both one-time delivery and transportation services on a long-term basis, by reference to cargo specifics, shipment directions and volumes, navigation conditions and characteristics of port terminals.
The long-term contracts for carriage volumes of 600 to 1,000 thousand tons per year performed by V.F.Tanker Ltd. for the benefit of major customers, can be extended according to the customer’s needs thanks to the company’s well-balanced freight policy and the opportunity to invest in construction of new vessels to meet the cargo owners’ specific needs.
Our highly skilled fleet operation and maintenance specialists:
- consult on selection of an optimum cargo transportation scheme;
- organize high quality and well-timed provision of transportation services;
- properly execute contracts and issuance of shipping documents.
In cooperation with our partners we strictly adhere to the following key principles:
- respect for our partners’ objectives and requirements, and individual approach;
- responsibility to our partners and faultless discharge of assumed contractual obligations;
- flexible freight policy and partnership.